"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We're Back!

I am finally posting again! We have been so busy with the holidays, school and transitioning to a new computer. A few updates...Joe and I are so happy to have a new camera that takes awesome pictures...a little early Christmas present. Thanks, Mom and Dad! We have also all been very sick in our household. Between ear infections, colds and stomach bugs we are all on the mend...knock on wood! I just finished another semester at IUS and am proud to report two A's and only one more semester until I receive my Masters! Yea! It has been hard juggling family, work and school, but the payoff will be worth it in the long run. Joe and his dad along with his brothers have also been working very hard finishing our basement. I can't wait! It will be so nice to have the extra space when they are finished! I will try and shoot some before and after shots in the next couple of weeks! I am glad to be back and hopefully it will not be another month before I post again!!

No comments: