"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Visit With Santa!

Sam LOVED Santa Claus...he loved him so much that this was his second visit! We go to the Elks Club pretty much every weekend after church to meet my parents for lunch. We were lucky that they were having breakfast with Santa for the past two weeks. This kid is not scared of anything! Too cute!

I love you Santa!

Let me fill you in on what I want for Christmas!


3 comments:

mamo said...

I will never forget Sam and Santa!!! Wonder what next year will hold.
What a doll! I love these pix!
Mamo

Our Wonderful Eyes said...

Oh my gosh, Mere! I can't believe how much Sam looks like a Beeler in the picture of him looking at the camera. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I know we say this all the time but one more won't hurt....Sam is the sweetest baby! Love how he puts his head on my shoulder! Love you guys - hope this goes thru --- lets here it for the new computer-- yea!!! thanks Tommy!!