"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Baking!
Every year we head over to my mom's for x-mas baking! We had a great time this year and made several yummy treats for family and friends!
I am still trying to master the self-portrait shots with our new camera! My mom had some of my late grandpa's clothes made into blankets for my grandma and her sisters. As you can see they were very touched!
what a neat idea your mom had! that is a great way to remember your grandpa! although it's not something i really want to think about, it's an idea i will remember when loved ones pass on. so cool!
1 comment:
what a neat idea your mom had! that is a great way to remember your grandpa! although it's not something i really want to think about, it's an idea i will remember when loved ones pass on. so cool!
Post a Comment