"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Friday, September 19, 2008

We're Back!

We are still without power! However, we are resting and having a great time over at my mom and dad's who have had power since late afternoon Monday. Thanks, Mom and Dad! We were very lucky that we had minor damage to our house. The tree in the front yard hit the gutter and dented it. We also lost the roof to our shed. Hopefully, we will get all of it replaced!
Sam decided to help with the clean-up. We started to sing the clean-up song and he knew exactly what to do!
He then decided to take a break!
All tuckered out! Joe came in from working outside to this. So sweet!
Breakfast at Bob Evans with Mamo and Mama:-) We have enjoyed our time off together!

No comments: