"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Friday, September 19, 2008

Heritage Weekend

Joe, Liz and Sam headed off to Heritage last weekend. I wasn't able to go because I pulled a muscle in my back. Sam and Joe had a great time without me...as you can see from the pix below!Mmmm...yummy elephant ears!
Madelyn, Josie Rose and Sam.
Sometimes I am glad I am not around when my husband does things like this with our son! What a fun daddy!
Joe said he loved the carousel this time around. He has been scared of it the last couple of times we have been over at the zoo.
Aunt Liz, Josie Rose, Daddy and Sam:-)

1 comment:

danraymac said...

i love heritage weekend. being a lanesviller for the first 10 years of my life, i think it is kind of expected of you to go. i have missed the last several years, but i don't think the sam will let me if knew what he was missing!

Daniel