"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Sunday, June 1, 2008

SATC Movie...Girls Night Out!

Marla and I anxiously awaiting the start of the movie!
One side of the girls...
...the other side! There were twelve of us! We had a BIG group! Tonya and I with our Cosmos at BuckHeads:)
Last night I ventured out with twelve of my girlfriends to see the much anticipated Sex and the City movie. In the spirit of Ms. Carrie Bradshaw it was truly FABULOUS! We laughed and cried and in the end applauded for a great performance by the cast! It was worth the many years and months! Thanks to all my girls for a wonderful night!

4 comments:

mamo said...

Hey Miss,
So glad that you girls had a night out of fun and laughs. Everyone looks like they had an awesome time. Good for you girls!

Dan and Denise said...

Looks like you ladies had fun! I can't wait to see the movie.

Victor, Marla, Victor, Madeline, and Abigail said...

Thanks for a really fun night Miss! Good friends, good movie and eating with both hands.....Priceless.

Powers Family Memories said...

I'm ready to go see it again. If you get anxious and can't wait for the DVD release, I'll go see it in the theater again. Lots of fun. Thanks for coordinating it!