"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pool Fun at the Elks:)

Sam and Daddy:)
He loved it when I pulled him around in the pool...the child is not scared of the water at all! He would fall down in the water face first and get right back up laughing!
Thanks for my raft Mamo!

Joe, Sam and I along with Marla, Victor and kids met up with Mamo and Papa at the Elks club swimming pool this afternoon. It is our favorite place to swim every summer...Sam had a great time! He especially loved his raft that Mamo purchased for him. We are going to put it to good use this summer!

1 comment:

mamo said...

How did I get so blessed to have such beautiful grandchildren!!!! Sam is going to love the pool this year. So happy we can all share it together. We are so blessed to have each other. I missed everyone so much this past week.
Fun in the sun is here!