"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Busy Powers Bunch!

Wow! We have been very busy so far this summer! Sam LOVES the water and wants to be outside all the time! I have been taking summer classes for the last two weeks so Joe has definitely had to take over and help out! He and Sam have had some great quality time together! We will be heading to Florida in a week...can't wait! It will be the break we all need...including daddy!Joe celebrated his 31st birthday with breakfast in bed and a homemade card from Sam! We later went out to eat while Aunt Tonya and the kids watched Sam. We went out yet again that weekend to celebrate with my family! You can view some pix of our outing on my Mom's blog...I forgot my camera:(
Like I said before the child LOVES water and wants to be outside all the time! He likes to help me water my flowers in the evening as well as playing in the water!

More fun pool pictures at the Elks...we have been there a lot this summer!

Sam, Mamo and Nana being silly at Nana's birthday dinner at the Olive Garden. He loves his Mamo and Nana...we will be spending time with them both in Florida for two whole weeks! He will definitely be spoiled rotten when we get back!
Family shot!
Happy Birthday Nonie and Nana!
Mmmm!


Josie Rose and Jonas came over the other night so Sam and Tonya could go out for her birthday. The kids had so much fun in the pool as well as the sprinkler!


Armed and Dangerous!
This is one of the reasons I fell in love with my husband! He is so great with Sam and so hands-on! I love how he interacts not only with Sam but all of his nieces and nephews! I love you,
Babe!









No comments: