"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yea for Joe!!!

Joe had a job offer from Humana this past Friday and accepted! We are soooo excited...our prayers have been answered! He starts in their accounting department on June 30th. THANK YOU for all the prayers...we truly are blessed with great family and friends!Mom and Dad had everyone over tonight to celebrate the good news!
We had a toast...
...as you can see our son wanted to be part of the toast!
He also wanted to share with Uncle Victor...too funny!
We ended the night with some wonderful piano playing by Sam and the Beeler kids...Maddie and Sam had just got out of the tub!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

CONGRATS JOE!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

mamo said...

Miss/Joe,
These pix are all too cute.
We had so much fun tonight.
Joe is so happy and it shows. He is truly deserving of all good things. We love you all and are so happy for you.
Mom

the lewis gang said...

yea, joe!

Victor, Marla, Victor, Madeline, and Abigail said...

Congrats again Joe! We're so happy you don't have to start selling vital organs now!!! We love you!
Marla, Vic and Kids