"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Zollman Farm

This past weekend Sam and I went with Jen and Ruby to the Zollman farm to visit the baby lambs and goats(kid). Jen and I work with Teresa at Bridgepoint and were thrilled when she and her husband allowed us to bring out the kiddos! Thanks, Teresa and Wayne! We had a great morning on the farm!

Ruby petting one of the goats!

This child is not afraid of anything!

So sweet!
Giving Teresa a hug goodbye! So sweet!

2 comments:

mamo said...

Oh Meredith, This is the sweetest ever! Your going to have to show me how to print this at home. I love it!
Thanks for updating
love
mom

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i am glad you had a good time. we've been wanting to go. hopefully we'll make it sometime!