"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years in Sunny Florida!


Last year we started a family tradition and journeyed to New Symrna Beach, Fl. after Christmas and stayed in our family condo. We had so much fun this year! Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Marla and the kiddos at the pool...can you believe we have been swimming in January?

Me and my little man!

Happy New Year!


Mamo and her "dolls!"

The Powers Bunch!

A day at the beach...the kiddos had so much fun. Sam and Maddie having a blast!

Sam and his daddy:)

Joe and I were so happy that we were able to take Sam to Sea World while we were in Florida. We had such a great family day and enjoyed being with each other!

Shamu!

Sam loved the show second time around...mom and I took him this past summer!



Visiting with Elmo and Abby at Sea World!



Watching the dolphins:-)


Great family shot:-)

Another day at the pool being silly with daddy.
Pit stop in Georgia...hanging out with daddy:-)

Being silly in the hotel room with Aunt Marla and the kids.

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

sea world was my favorite when we were in california this past summer!

mamo said...

miss, joe and sam,
what an AWSOME trip!!! Miss you guys already. It's too quiet here!
be safe and we'll see you soon.
love
Mamo and Pap