"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yard Work

Our little water dog..he is going to love the pool this summer!

Joe planting some flowers:)
It always amazes me that kids find "stuff" other than their toys so amazing!

It was such a gorgeous day that Joe, Sam and I thought it would be nice to work out in the yard. Joe and I were very busy and Sam was a real trooper! After a short nap we brought him out to help...well play I guess is the better word! We haven't got around to buying a little pool for him to play in this summer so we improvised with one of our drink tubs! He loved it and played in it for two hours! I am definitely going to the store tomorrow to buy a bigger pool for him! Here our some pix of the day!

2 comments:

mamo said...

Miss,
What a perfect way for me to end my day! These pix are adorable!
Can't wait to go to the pool with everyone. Yes, Sam is going to love the pool this year.
Joe looks pretty good planting those flowers.
Glad you all had a good day.
Love
Mom

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

fun stuff! we used to put sam in the cooler when we went out on the boat with my mom and dad! it always fit perfectly in the boat!!