"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Goodbye 20's...hello fabulous 30's!!!!!

Marla and Joe:)Me and Vic!
Yea...Adiana came out!
What a cute couple? Nice PDA by the way...
It's official...I am now 30!!! Friday night Mom, Dad and Joe planned a little surprise party for me! I had a great time with my family and friends. After mom and dad's we went out to O'Shea's for some drinks. I think I got a little carried away with the self-portrait shots!!! Thanks, Everyone for such a great and memorable birthday!

The BP gals...thanks for coming! I love you all!

Fun girls


4 comments:

The Kist Krew said...

looks like you had a great birthday! sorry I couldn't make it! Happy Birthday!

Powers Family Memories said...

Mere, we had so much fun! Glad we could make it out and celebrate with you a night to remember.

Love, Tonya & Sam

mamo said...

Hey Miss,
It was truly a fun party!
Sure glad that you had fun, Joe too.
Love
Mom and Dad

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

wouldn't have missed it! i am glad you had a good day! happy birthday!