Mamo and Nana stopped by on Friday after the beauty shop...we are so glad Nana is feeling better and are truly blessed he has a Great Grandma!!!! We love you Nan!

Joe snapped this Friday afternoon on our stroll around the block. It was a gorgeous day!
We watched my brothers kids Friday night while they went to Providence's opening night of Peter Pan. Sam LOVES his cousins! We had a good time playing in the backyard and wearing them out before bedtime!
Ok, my child will kill me in the future for posting this picture! He was having a great time the other night after his bath and I couldn't help myself. Hmmm...I wonder where he gets his crazy curly hair from?


Joe snapped this Friday afternoon on our stroll around the block. It was a gorgeous day!
We watched my brothers kids Friday night while they went to Providence's opening night of Peter Pan. Sam LOVES his cousins! We had a good time playing in the backyard and wearing them out before bedtime!
Ok, my child will kill me in the future for posting this picture! He was having a great time the other night after his bath and I couldn't help myself. Hmmm...I wonder where he gets his crazy curly hair from?



5 comments:
Thanks again for watching the kids Sat. Its wonderful to have such peace of mind when we go out! These pics are adorable! I love Sam's curly hair! If you don't say anything else you can always say you make beautiful babies!!!!
Love you!
Marla
ha ha on the crazy curly hair!! :)
Boy's Gone Wild video coming to a store near you... adoreable, love you, son
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I love the picture of him after his bath. That hair is GREAT! And that grin says mischief!
Post a Comment