"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Girls Night Out!
My friend Emily and I went out Saturday night for a girls night out! We hit our old favorite spot, O'Shea's. Thanks Joe and Andy for watching the boys...we had a great time! Maybe a little too much fun!
Hey Miss, It's nice to have the girls night out every now and then. Yes, good husbands to encourage you girls to get out. It's amazing how much different you feel when you return. (no pun intended):) God has blessed you both with a wonderful friendship. Always remember to pray for one another. Love, Mom
Hey Mere, that's a great pic of us and I don't have any of us recently. Could you send that to me by chance? It is nice that we are able to do things like that. Thank you Joe and Andy!! Now it's their turn...ha ha ha!
2 comments:
Hey Miss,
It's nice to have the girls night out every now and then. Yes, good husbands to encourage you girls to get out. It's amazing how much different you feel when you return.
(no pun intended):)
God has blessed you both with a wonderful friendship. Always remember to pray for one another.
Love,
Mom
Hey Mere, that's a great pic of us and I don't have any of us recently. Could you send that to me by chance? It is nice that we are able to do things like that. Thank you Joe and Andy!! Now it's their turn...ha ha ha!
Post a Comment