Ummmmmm. I'm fairly sure that banana's was one of your favorites Miss! But I think you liked pretty much anything. Sam, the pix of health! What a miracle. Love Mamo
Don't worry about the weight thing. Gabriel was 20 1/2 lbs. at 4 months old! He was wearing 18 month clothes by 6 months! Since starting to crawl and walk, his weight has plateaued, and he is growing taller. No worries! Sam is a wonderful, healthy boy!
2 comments:
Ummmmmm. I'm fairly sure that banana's was one of your favorites Miss! But I think you liked pretty much anything. Sam, the
pix of health! What a miracle.
Love
Mamo
Don't worry about the weight thing. Gabriel was 20 1/2 lbs. at 4 months old! He was wearing 18 month clothes by 6 months! Since starting to crawl and walk, his weight has plateaued, and he is growing taller. No worries! Sam is a wonderful, healthy boy!
Post a Comment