"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mamo's House







Sam spent the afternoon with Mamo and his cousins while I had an ADULT lunch with some girlfriends! As I have said before Sam loves his cousins...and they love him...checkout the hand-holding above. Victor and Marla find out tomorrow what Baby B #3 is...looks like he or she is going to have a great big brother and sister! Thanks Mom for watching Sam...we love you!

2 comments:

mamo said...

Hey Guys,
these pix of the kids are so cute! We had a great day. Lil Victor did not want Sam to go home and wanted to take him home with them. Your right, they are such a cute bunch!
Excited to hear about our next arrival tomorrow....Boy,Girl it doesn't matter to me.
Love you all
Mamo

Anonymous said...

The kids love playing with thier cousin! They love Sam sooo much!!
Love,
Aunt Marla