"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Daddy and Me
Today I took Sam to visit Joe at work. As you can see Sam lights up when he sees his daddy! We had a good day and a great lunch...thanks babe! Sam was a big hit at the National City tower. All the ladies loved him!
Great pix! I know you guys had a fun day at National City. When I look at these pix I realize how big Sam is getting. Christmas will be fun! Keep them coming..... Love, Mamo
1 comment:
Great pix! I know you guys had a fun day at National City. When I look at these pix I realize how big Sam is getting. Christmas will be fun!
Keep them coming.....
Love,
Mamo
Post a Comment