"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Friday, June 29, 2007

Just Us


Tonight Mom and I, along with my aunts, cousin and grandma, went over to the restaurant Martini's. My cousin was recently hired there as hostess...go Maggie!(first job) We all had a great time...our family's coin phrase has always been "just us." As you can see tonight it was indeed "just us!" Thanks mom for the dinner...it was fun!






Sam loves his Gran! Anne and Nana came over this afternoon for a visit...Gran can really get him laughing! We love you both!

2 comments:

mamo said...

Hello Powers family,
Tonight was really fun!
I'm sure Maggie was happy that we came. Good food too but not as good as the company of course.
Love to all,
Mamo

Anonymous said...

Oh lord Missy he is just too cute for words... so cute.. your a great mamma... Joe's pretty cool too.. lol

<3, Erin