skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
And the Journey Continues...
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teres
a
Friday, June 12, 2009
Happy Birthday, Nana!
Sam and I traveled out to Huber's on Sunday with the family to celebrate Nana's 83rd birthday! Happy Birthday, Nan...We love you!
I love these pictures...my little man is not scared of anything! He had so much fun chasing the ducks around!
Getting more food. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogs we love...
Beeler (Mom and Dad)
Beeler (Vic and Marla)
Clarke
Cook
Cox
Ellnor
Kist
Lewis
McAfee
Powers (Dan and Claire)
Powers (James and Lyn)
Powers (Sam and Tonya)
Stewart
Wolcott
Blog Archive
July
(5)
June
(7)
February
(3)
January
(5)
December
(8)
November
(4)
October
(10)
September
(6)
August
(14)
July
(13)
June
(7)
May
(13)
April
(20)
March
(2)
February
(14)
January
(11)
December
(23)
November
(13)
October
(13)
September
(12)
August
(22)
July
(18)
June
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment