"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

Sam had a great 2nd birthday! I can't believe my little baby boy is getting so big!!! God has truly blessed Joe and I with such a happy, healthy, beautiful baby boy! We are so lucky...Life and God is Good!

The obsession continues...as you can see from the picture above! Sam got a new Vinko doll from Mama and Daddy along with a Vinko toy, DJ plush doll, DVD and puzzle! I think I am starting to figure out why my child can spell the name VINKO! Ha!

Another favorite...Bob the Tomato from Veggie Tales. Thanks, Beeler Bunch!!!

Daddy and Mommy carried on the tradition of making the b-day cake or should I say Daddy did! Yea! Thomas!

Eating pizza with all my friends!!!
Thomas the Tank Engine birthday theme!


The night before...making the cake and some little hands wanting to dig in early! Too cute!!!

















3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

happy birthday sam!! that cake looks great!!

mamo said...

A Great birthday party for such a special little boy...we love you so much...
mamo and papa

the lewis gang said...

happy birthday, sam! wow, joe! jackson's theme is thomas. how much can i pay you to make one for us???? :)