"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Big Boy!

I attempted water color painting with Sam while we were home this week. As you can see from the pictures below he was much happier eating the paint and drinking the water! Ha!





I titled this post, "Big Boy" because our son is starting to do so many older "big boy" things. Recently, he has only wanted to drink from a cup without a lid. He insists on it! He is doing a fairly good job not spilling any of it on the floor. When he does spill a little he likes to say, "I made a mess, Mama!" Too cute!!!





"Cheese!"





2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

i love the CHEESE face! sam didn't like that water color paint after painting with the real stuff....too boring!! :)

Powers Family Memories said...

Oh my, he is getting sooo big. I love the "Cheese pic"! He is a complete mix of you and Joe. He is so adorable!