"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1. Most people do not know that I almost drowned white water rafting in Colorado my junior year in high school...scary stuff!

2. Joe is my high school sweetheart. We dated for four years broke it off for two and got back together . He proposed within six months of getting back together...he likes to tell me and others that I came crawling back, but we all know the truth! Ha!

3. I have a secret obsession for the WB television network...Gossip Girl. He He :-)

4. I once linked Clark Gable( famous for his role as Rhett Butler in GWTW) back to Kevin bacon in the game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

5. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I have read it so many times I have lost count!

6. I love my job, but wish I could be a stay- at- home mom. I miss Sam so much everyday!

I tagged: Mom, Marla, Tonya, Claire, Charity and Elizabeth

No comments: