"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Radiohead Concert

Sunday night Joe and I traveled with a few of his family members to Indy for the Radiohead concert! We were so pumped when we found out that our favorite band was going to play so close to home! We have both been waiting a really long time to hear them...it was well worth the wait!!!Sam looking cool in Aunt Liz's shades! Aunt Tonya watched the little guy for us!
Here we go! Self-portrait shots in the car!Verizon Wireless Center (DeerCreek back in the day)

Brother Luke and Ronnie:)
This shot is a little fuzzy. They had an amazing light show throughout the whole performance. Joe and I both agreed it is time for a new camera!
Brother Sam
Yea! We are here!!!
This shot is the band on the big screen...if you blow it up you can see a close up of Thom Yorke, the lead singer!


1 comment:

Powers Family Memories said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Sam said it was definitely worth it!!! Missed hanging out with you all, but loved watching Jonas and Josie play with Sam. We love him sooo much!