Sam has been showing interest with the potty for the last couple of months. He always wants to go to the bathroom with Joe. Every time we take his diaper off he starts to pee and laughs about it...what a ham. So, Joe and I thought it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and introduce the potty chair to him. Saturday night he went once before bed and on Sunday he went twice! I am not determined at this point to get him trained, but I am definitely taking the opportunity! Joe and I are so proud...who knows maybe our little guy will be trained before his 2nd birthday!
I am sure he will not be happy with the pix when he is older! Ha!

I am sure he will not be happy with the pix when he is older! Ha!




2 comments:
YEAH SAM!!!!!!!!
Mamo and Papa are soooo proud of you. good job mom and dad. how cute are these. love and misses
keep up the good work!
How funny.....I love these pix! And yes one day Sam will get you for these. Good job, Sam!
Post a Comment