"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Girls Night:)

Tonight I traveled with some of my girlfriends over to Rocky's for dinner. We had a great time and even stayed out until 11:15...Woohoo. Hey, I'm a working girl now!I tried to take some pix of the fireworks, but of course my horrible camera didn't get the shot I wanted.:( They were pretty!


2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

glad you had fun. sorry if we made you late by talking your ear off!

mamo said...

Hey Miss,
Glad you had a night out with the girls. It's always good to catch up and have just "girl time."
I'll miss you when I'm in Fla.. be sure and call often so I can hear my baby Sam. I love you..
Mom (Mamo)