"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yea, Sam!

Sam has been repeating quite a bit and his vocabulary has taken off! While we were in Florida he looked at a picture on the wall of little Victor and said his name. So, when I told Aunt Tonya about this she felt like it was time for Sam to start saying other family members names. She watched Sam for me this week while I was in class. If you go to her blog you can check out Sam saying, Tonya and Jonas! Yea, for my big boy!!!

1 comment:

Powers Family Memories said...

We love our little guy! He was so much fun to watch this week. And....I'm so proud of how great he is doing with talking. Love you all!