After we went to Jackie's shower we headed out to Georgetown for a high school friends wedding. Jonathon and Erin were married at her parents farm which was absolutely gorgeous! Joe and I had so much fun dancing the night away and visiting with old friends! Congrats to the newlyweds!
The happy couple:)
Me and Julia...she has been a great friend since kindergarten!
Self-portrait shot...I think I am getting a little bit better!
The guys decided to show off their dance moves to one of our favorite songs back in the day.
Bartley, Joe and I:)
The happy couple:)
Me and Julia...she has been a great friend since kindergarten!
Self-portrait shot...I think I am getting a little bit better!
The guys decided to show off their dance moves to one of our favorite songs back in the day.
Bartley, Joe and I:) 



1 comment:
Joe and Miss,
Glad you guys had a fun night out. Sam and I had a good time together.
Looks like Bartley has not changed a bit....I'm happy for him.
Great pix.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment