Sam and I along with Nana and Mamo traveled to sunny Florida for two weeks! We had a great time but missed Joe terribly. He wasn't able to go because of his new job.:( Here are some pix of our trip!
Sam was such a trooper on the plane. People kept on commenting on how good he was!
Sam and Nana in the crown room.
Watching Elmo...
My Dad treated Mom, Nana, Sonie and I to a Swedish massage day! It was AWESOME!
Sonie and I in the mineral water with our wine!
I hope I look this good when I am 82!
Sonie came down for three days! We had a great time together!
After the massage we traveled to Breakers restaurant on the beach.
Relaxing on the porch...
Dinner at the Venetian club.
So sweet!
Sam loves his Nonie!
I love you, Papa!
Nan:)
Sam mopping up after he had a little accident on the floor!
He loves his baths in the sink!
Swimming at the club.
Beach!

"igging" for treasure!
Sam's first skinny dipping experience!
Mom and bought this cute Caterpillar rocker one night. Thanks, Mamo and Nana! He can't wait for it to get home!
Sam enjoyed being in a "big boy" chair while we were there. I may have to purchase one soon and make the switch!
Too cute!!!!
Sam was such a trooper on the plane. People kept on commenting on how good he was!
Sam and Nana in the crown room.
Watching Elmo...
My Dad treated Mom, Nana, Sonie and I to a Swedish massage day! It was AWESOME!
Sonie and I in the mineral water with our wine!
I hope I look this good when I am 82!
Sonie came down for three days! We had a great time together!
After the massage we traveled to Breakers restaurant on the beach.
Relaxing on the porch...
Dinner at the Venetian club.
So sweet!
Sam loves his Nonie!
I love you, Papa!
Nan:)
Sam mopping up after he had a little accident on the floor!
He loves his baths in the sink!
Swimming at the club.
Beach!
"igging" for treasure!
Sam's first skinny dipping experience!
Mom and bought this cute Caterpillar rocker one night. Thanks, Mamo and Nana! He can't wait for it to get home!
Sam enjoyed being in a "big boy" chair while we were there. I may have to purchase one soon and make the switch!
Too cute!!!!




1 comment:
Hey Miss,
This is Mamo!!!!!!Thank you so much for sending the pix!!! I love them and miss you all soooooo much.
Especially, my baby Sam.
We had a wonderful trip and I can't wait until we ALL come together this December.
Miss and love you,
Mom
Post a Comment