Sam, George, Em and I headed over to SIGS this morning for Bounce Time. The kiddos had a great time running around and releasing some energy! Sam received a membership pass from Aunt Marla and Uncle Victor for his 1st birthday. We had a great time and have enjoyed the classes!
Sam and George in the pit!
I couldn't get a picture with his eyes open...he still looks like a cutie!
Today he loved the hula-hoops but I didn't get any shots...I will the next time. He also did great on the balance beam! Go, Sam! My little baby is getting so big!

Sam and George in the pit!
I couldn't get a picture with his eyes open...he still looks like a cutie!
Today he loved the hula-hoops but I didn't get any shots...I will the next time. He also did great on the balance beam! Go, Sam! My little baby is getting so big!




2 comments:
Looks like the kiddos had a ball! What a way to let Sam release some ENERGY. I need to get more info on SIGS for Josie.
Miss,
I really want to go to Sigs and watch Sam in action!!! No doubt he loves this. I miss him so much. Thanks for the pix, I keep looking at them everyday. It does help.
Love and kisses too,
Mom
Post a Comment