happy anniversary!!!
Miss, That video was "powerful". Seriously, I really liked it. I need to get on you tube more often that was beautiful!
Joe, congrats again on the job offer from Humana! I am getting interviewed this week for a part-time supervisor position at UPS, then in January 2009 can apply for a full time mgr job after that.Loved the dash video:)Bobby
That it awesome! Joe's new job AND Sam using his manners! You should be proud of those two smart men!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
happy anniversary!!!
Miss,
That video was "powerful". Seriously, I really liked it. I need to get on you tube more often that was beautiful!
Joe, congrats again on the job offer from Humana! I am getting interviewed this week for a part-time supervisor position at UPS, then in January 2009 can apply for a full time mgr job after that.
Loved the dash video:)
Bobby
That it awesome! Joe's new job AND Sam using his manners! You should be proud of those two smart men!
Post a Comment