"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend of Birthday Fun!!!

Happy Birthday, Josie Rose!

Look at my cool new shades!

Jonas, Sam and Josie ready to go to little Victor's party!
Sam and Jonas
Victor and Alexander...Happy Birthday, Victor!
Mmmm...cake!
Hanging out at Powers Mountain after little Victor's birthday!

We celebrated two birthdays this past weekend. Little Victor turned five on Friday and Josie Rose turned two on Sunday. We celebrated Victor's birthday on Saturday...as you can see from the pix he is really into Thomas the Train! His theme was Thomas and he received several Thomas gifts! Josie rose turned two on Sunday...where does the time go? It seems just like yesterday both Marla and Tonya were heading to the hospital to give birth! Happy Birthday to both the birthday boy and girl! We love both of you so much!!!!

1 comment:

mamo said...

hey miss,
sam has become quite social....he loves his cousins. Memories.
these are great pix.
love,
Mamo