"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Trike!


Sam got a new trike for his birthday from Mamo and Papa...I know it is still a little big for him but he seems to enjoy it! He has already learned to ring the bell! We can't wait until it gets warm...we have his trike and wagon already to go!

3 comments:

mamo said...

Oh Miss,
Thank you so much for posting these!!!
Especially since the last time I was with my baby boy he wasn't feeling too well. He looks like his "old self." Happy and exploring.
I can't believe he is old enough to even sit on a bike let along getting ready to ride one. He looks like a doll!
Kisses from Mamo and Papa until we get back. Thanks Miss and keep more coming if you can.
love,
Mamo...Mom

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

sam has one just like this! he loves it! you'll have so much fun this summer! i can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Miss - I did it! Now I can leave comments - I LOVE these pictures. Sam is just beautiful. He looks so cute on his tricycle. I'm glad he is feeling better - love you - Gran