"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Friday, February 1, 2008

Sam's 1 Year Pictures!

Well, I can't believe today Joe and I took our baby boy to get his first year portrait made...where has the time gone? I know I am going to blink and he will be going to Kindergarten! If you would like to see his pictures go to http://flashportraits.com/ click on My Portraits then click Go to my Portraits. Type in Powers and then click on my name...the password is Powers. Enjoy...Joe and I had such a tough time deciding on which ones to get! The best shots are of him digging into his cake...people were stopping and watching at the window! Sam was definitely putting on a good show!

2 comments:

mamo said...

Joe and Meredith,
We are on our way home from Fla. and stopped to SLEEP! We were so happy to find out that the hotel had internet connection! Dad brought the laptop in and what a surprise!!!!! Yes, our "little boy" is getting big. He is, as your dad says, "Sam the man"
Can't wait to get home and celebrate...the pix are beautiful. What an awesome way for us to end our day. Love and miss you all.
Mamo and Papa

Dan and Denise said...

Sam's first year portraits are awesome! I'm glad that he had a wonderful first birthday.