"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Fun Pix!
Sam didn't want to wake up the morning we left Florida...too cute! Shopping for First Birthday party stuff...I can't believe my baby is almost one! Cute photo opp last night while eating dinner...what a mess! He sure loves his veggies!
Ummmmmm! Good job Sam eating your veggies, even better when you ate them for Mamo when I stopped over. Eat your carrots, Nana always told us that they are sooooo good for your eyes! Your eyes are beautiful! I LOVE YOU SAM...
1 comment:
Ummmmmm! Good job Sam eating your veggies, even better when you ate them for Mamo when I stopped over.
Eat your carrots, Nana always told us that they are sooooo good for your eyes!
Your eyes are beautiful!
I LOVE YOU SAM...
Post a Comment