"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yeah for Uncle Luke!

Luke just received an offer to play in a band called People Noise...they are a local band in Louisville and are starting a tour in January! Luke will be playing lead guitar...We will miss him but are so EXCITED that he got this gig! They will be touring from January through March. If you would like to check out the band you can go to http://www.myspace.com/peoplenoise We are so proud of you Luke! Joe and I hope we can make it to one of the shows!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

that is really cool. we'd like to see him too! let us know when you guys go. you know i used to play the drums so i love that kind of thing!