"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Road Trip...Memphis, TN!

Where are the ducks everybody has been telling me about?









Rolling out the red carpet for the arrival of the ducks!

















Mamo, Sam and I went on a road trip Thursday to Memphis, TN. While we were there we stayed at The Peabody Hotel which is famous for their duck march that goes on daily in the lobby...when I was young we stayed there and watched the march...it is one of my favorite memories. Sam loved the ducks, carolers in the lobby, and of course being with his Mamo. We also visited St. Jude's Hospital which was very touching for all of us...here are a few pix from the trip. Thanks Mom and Dad...Sam and I had a fabulous time! We are so blessed to have each other...We love you!

No comments: