"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Go IU!
I LOVE the Hoosiers!
Joe, Sam and I went over to Mamo and Papa's tonight to watch the IU game on the big screen. Sam had so much fun playing with all the toys in the basement...We love you Mamo and Papa...can't wait for your return from sunny Florida!
Hi Meredith! What a cute blog! I went to church with Amber for years. My dad was her pastor ; ) I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years and I am now a digital scrapper. Almost exclusively. Every now and then I create a paper page, but I love digital. I created all the pages on my blog in Photoshop Elements 5.0. Super fun and not as hard as you might think. Thanks for asking! I'm hoping to post some more pages tonight.
1 comment:
Hi Meredith! What a cute blog! I went to church with Amber for years. My dad was her pastor ; ) I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years and I am now a digital scrapper. Almost exclusively. Every now and then I create a paper page, but I love digital. I created all the pages on my blog in Photoshop Elements 5.0. Super fun and not as hard as you might think. Thanks for asking! I'm hoping to post some more pages tonight.
Post a Comment