Wow...Sam's first Halloween was a success! Joe and I were so happy that we were able to take him out tonight...he has been feeling under the weather for the past couple of days. First stop...around the neighborhood and to Marty and Yvonne's! For those of you who don't know Joe and I bought our house from my grandmother a couple of years ago...pretty much our surrounding neighbors are the original ones who lived here when my grandparents did. They have not only watched my mom and her siblings grow up but me as well...I think it is neat they are now watching Sam grow! Needless to say Sam loves Marty and Yvonne! After a stroll around the neighborhood we went trick-or-treating with Victor, Marla, Mamo and the kids over at Marla's mom's house. Sam had a great time with his cousins and got to suck on his first lollipop! Happy Halloween!

Getting ready...
Trick or treat!
I love Marty and Yvonne!
Introducing...Victor the Magician, Maddie the Witch and Sam the Dinosaur!
Walking home with my Daddy!

Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment