"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Louisville Zoo!

Well... it's official Sam had his first visit to the zoo today...he LOVED it. Joe and I both agreed that he seemed to like the turtles the best. Victor, Marla and the kids went with us as well. We all had a great time! Thanks Aunt Marla... you were a great tour guide. It has been a long time since Joe and I were there. We are looking forward to many more visits with family and friends!






The Powers Bunch and the Beeler Bunch! What good looking families!













Joe and Sam looking at the camels.


















The petting zoo...













Polar bears...my personal favorite! When we were standing there a little boy said to his mom and dad, "Look, he is saying his prayers!"
















Sam decided to take a little snooze while we were there...too cute!









No comments: