"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Friday, August 3, 2007

First DVD!



Well, I finally gave in today and let Sam watch his first DVD...Baby Einstein Baby Signs. He liked it at first but was more interested in smiling at me! I thought this would be a great first DVD since we have been teaching him signs since infancy...we will see!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

don't feel bad. i let jackson start watching one (for about 10 minutes at a time) when he was only 3 months. he likes to watch it, but isn't addicted. he doesn't even watch it once a week. by the way, i recently read in a article that it's a myth that watching tv causes add or adhd. just though you would want to hear that because we know the pressures of that, huh?