Saturday, August 18, 2007
6 Month Pictures and Shopping!
Sam and I had a busy day today...we had his six month pictures taken over at Flash Portraits. Joe and I are pleased with most of them. We weren't too crazy with the naked shots...but the ones with him in his outfit are sweet. If you would like to view them go to www.flashportraits.com click on my portraits, click on go to my portraits, type in Powers, click on Meredith Powers, password is Sam6mos. Sam and I also went over to Babies "R" Us to help my friend Amber from school register...she is due in December. She is having a little boy! Sam was so good...how did Joe and I get so lucky? We are truly blessed! Enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sam's portraits are awesome. I really like the ones of him sitting in the tire.
Okay so those pics were sooo cute... He has such a cute butt... lol.. anyway I love the one where he is in clothes looking over his left shoulder, the one with him biting the apple and yea... i just blanked out on the other one!
Post a Comment