Wednesday, August 15, 2007
6 month check-up
Today was Sam's six month check-up with Dr. Lehockey. He weighed in at 20lbs. 15oz. and measured at 27 1/2 inches in length...Dr. Lehockey asked if I was having any back trouble! He gave Sam a good report and said he was the picture of health! Sam loves him and so do I...he was my pediatrician when I was a kid. I think it is neat that Sam is now going there. We are going to continue with the vegetables and try some green ones next week. Hopefully, he will eat them! I think he may have a sweet tooth like his mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love how you guys are taking him to the same docs we went too... Lehocky is hilarious as well, I love him... So happy to hear Sam is well... I can't wait to see him again!
Post a Comment