"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."~Mother Teresa
Lilypie

Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome To Our Blog!


Welcome everyone to our blog!

Joe, Sam and I recently traveled to Florida. It was Sam's first trip and first airplane ride...needless to say we arrived safely at New Smyrna Beach. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay at the condo. We had a great time! This is a picture of the shuttle launch at Kennedy Space Center. Sam slept the whole time! Don't worry buddy you can see it next time! Below are some other pictures of our trip. Enjoy!








Sam loves his Nana! Thanks Nan...you were a big help on the trip. We love you!








Joe turned the big 3-0 while we were on our trip. Happy Birthday babe! We love you!












Sam's First Swim!

1 comment:

mamo said...

Loved our trip to New Smyrna...I think Sam did too. He seemed to really enjoy his new "home away from home", especially with Nana there.
The pool video is great.
Love
Mamo